Spring 2017 Financial Aid Charging dates: Jan. 3rd-18th
Book Purchases require a picture ID and current Course & Fee Statement
-- Please allow us 2 business days to process and ship your order --
LSU EUNICE BOOKSTORE
TEXTBOOK REFUND POLICY
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WITHOUT CURRENT SEMESTER CASH REGISTER RECEIPT!
THE BOOKSTORE RECOMMENDS ATTENDING CLASS BEFORE PURCHASING BOOKS!
BOOK RETURN POLICY
Refunds given first 5 class days for the Fall and Spring Semesters and the first 4 days for the Summer Session.
1. Do not write your name in a book, damage or deface it in any way until you are certain you will remain in the class. If a book is not in an absolutely new condition, it may only be refunded at up to 50% of new book price and only then if it is a book the Bookstore needs for a future semester.
2. Students must present a picture ID and a current semester cash register receipt to return books.
3. Books must be returned within the refund dates in the condition in which they were purchased to receive a 100% refund. (Any overwrap present on the book when originally purchased must be intact, and all contents must be returned.)
4. Textbook refunds or exchanges apply only to textbooks purchased for the current semester. After the refund period, all returns come under the provisions of the Buy-Back Policy.
Buyback is always conducted during the week of finals each semester. The Bookstore reserves the right to determine quantities and titles of books purchased. Books containing disks, CD’s, password cards, looseleaf pages, perforated pages or exercises that have been worked may not be purchased.
1. Students resigning after the last day for refunds can sell their books to the Bookstore at up to 50% of the retail price, providing it is a book the Bookstore needs for a future semester. Students must present a current semester cash register receipt, a picture ID and a completed resignation form no later than 5 days after the resignation.
2. All other purchases will be made at the end of the semester. Used books needed by the Bookstore will be bought at up to 50% of the retail price. After the Bookstore has purchased the quantities needed for a future semester, books may be sold to the Bookstore at wholesale prices to be forwarded to a Used Book Company. Textbooks will be purchased during the final exam period.
Please check books immediately for defects! Books must be returned to the Bookstore as soon as the defect is discovered. Students must present a current semester cash register receipt and picture ID.